Job Vacancy: Team Leader x 5
Coolmine, in conjunction with Cork Local Drug and Alcohol Task Force and Southern Regional Drug & Alcohol Task Force will develop multiple community based drug and alcohol hubs to deliver frontline community-based drug & alcohol treatment interventions in the Cork & Kerry region.
We now have vacancies for 5 Team Leaders to lead and manage each team, to ensure delivery of quality & evidence-based services to clients, with the aim of meeting organisational standards and objectives. The successful candidates will report to the Cork – Kerry Service Manager. The service hubs will be based in Mahon, Tralee, Mallow, Skibbereen and Midleton.
Role Responsibilities: (Include, but not limited to)
- Lead the community-based drug and alcohol hub to ensure the provision of evidence-based treatment programmes and rehabilitation for all clients accessing the service
- Lead the team with regular and consistent communication, whilst supporting the ethos, philosophy, methodology and values of Coolmine TC.
- Ensure delivery of a client participation strategy in the community-based drug and alcohol hub and report on same
- Enhance overall service delivery by establishing links with local agencies to promote inter-agency working and collaborative case management
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of the community-based drug and alcohol hub through mediums such as internal statistics, emerging trends, client and staff feedback, quality standards and audits
- Respond to presenting client needs and emerging trends and make recommendations for future service development
- Provide leadership to the team, to include strategic planning, regular team meetings, line supervision and performance management/review
- Support the upskilling of staff and ensure evidence-based training and development is provided via the internal training plan and external trainings when required
- Work within the parameters of HR policies and procedure and ensure that the HR time management and recording system is regularly updated in the area of, leave, absence, training and performance review
Compliance/ Health & Safety
- Ensuring that all relevant recording systems such as ECCASS, Links, and internal data collection systems are updated in line with the aims and standards of the project
- Ensure that all aspects of building maintenance, repair, and facility standards are attended to. Make recommendations for building improvements, repairs, and refurbishment
- Ensure the building is in keeping with Health & Safety policy and procedures and fire safety
- Assist in the annual budget preparation for the services in conjunction with the Service Manager
- Participate in the manager on-call rota as laid down in the policy covering this area
For more information on this vacancy please visit: https://www.activelink.ie
Interested candidates who meet the Person Specification requirements should send their CV & cover letter to John Carroll, Head of HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 19th February.
Coolmine Therapeutic Community is an equal opportunities employer.